Meet the Downtown Reno Partnership’s boards
The Downtown Reno Partnership management team has two boards: a board of directors who make major decisions and give direction and a board of advisors who provide feedback and information. The board meets once per month at different locations. Learn more about meetings and read documents here.
Board of directors
Our sixteen board of directors made up of business and property owners, politicians, residents and commercial tenants that represent elements of downtown Reno. Board members have staggered terms of one, two and three years long. They control major decisions of the nonprofit. They are:
Board of directors resident seat opening
The Downtown Reno Partnership (DRP) is a special assessment district encompassing the core of the downtown Reno area. The Downtown Reno Partnership is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of private and public representatives. Committee members are volunteers with a broad range of interests and backgrounds connected to the core area of downtown Reno. The board has an opening for a residential seat for the upcoming fiscal year. Candidates for the residential representative seat must own and reside in a residence located within the business improvement district in downtown Reno and willing to serve a 2-year term. For consideration, candidates are invited to fill out the brief application below. Send the completed form to the DRP Board of Directors, Attn. Board Chair, Cindy Carano c/o Eldorado Resort Casino, P.o. Box 3399, Reno, NV 89505; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact her at (775) 348-9288 with any questions. The DRP Nominating Committee will make a selection by June 15, 2019.
Board of advisors
The Downtown Reno Partnership also has a board of advisors from the community who help give feedback to our progress.
- Bill Thomas, City of Reno Assistant Manager
- David Cochran, City of Reno Fire Department
- Elaine Wiseman, City of Reno Housing
- Brian Heller, City of Reno Public Works
- Aric Jensen, City of Reno Revitalization Manager
- Pat Cashell, Community Assistance Center
- Mike Kazmierski, EDAWN
- Lee Gibson, Regional Transportation Commission
- Mac Venzon, Reno Police Dept
- Ann Silver, Reno Sparks Chamber of Commerce
- Wendy Damonte, Renown Health
- Phil Delone, RSCVA
- JD Klippenstein, Spiritual Community ACTIONN
- Heidi Gansert, University of Nevada Reno
- Amber Howell, Washoe County Human Services Agency